Tuesday 5 October 2010

Week 9 - Create Story Related with Maths

Lesson

During Lesson, Dr Leong mentioned about Maths Story using International Children Digital Library Website, the website is http://en.childrenslibrary.org/

Homewrok:  Create a story related with Maths

Story 1:
Click "Full Screen" to View as shown below:

Odd Fishing

Story 2:


HAVE FUN SPENDING MY MONEY
I have $50,
so I went for a walk in the forest and I discovered a dragon.
It was nice that the dragon didn't eat my leg,
but not so nice because he ate $20.

Now I have $30,
so I walked into town and went to the supermarket
because I needed broccoli for my dinner.
That cost me $1.

Now I have $29,
so I went to H&M to buy a dress that had a bow by the neck.
It was gold and there was glitter on it.
It only cost $9 because it was on sale.

Now I have $20,
so I went to the candy store and I bought two red licorice sticks,
two bags of gummy bears, and one ice cream cone
(vanilla with chocolate chips)
and that cost $7.

Now I have $13,
so I took the taxi home which cost $13.

Now I have nothing.